The Final Two

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hamburger Soup - There wasn't any redeeming value to this soup. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't especially tasty, either. Also, while the soup was thawing, the potatoes soaked up all the broth, so it wasn't a soup at all (which is fine with my anti-soup husband). We served it with lots of cheese and ketchup to kick up the taste.

No-Tuna Noodle Casserole - Since we left out the tuna for my batch, I had to add some meat. I added some caribou kielbasa, a can of creamed corn, and some cajun seasoning. After all those alterations, it was absolutely delicious! So delicious that I did the exact same thing for the second batch.

We have eaten almost all of the meals now, save for some more of the hamburger soup, and the second helping of black bean chicken, and the second asian pork. I look forward to our next round of cooking on the 30th!

0 comments:

Freezer Cooking Experiment Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino